ZEMprojects seeks to collaborate with universities, clean energy solution providers, and innovation centres to ensure the right external inputs can be provided timely and in integrated fashion.
Our network covers specifically strong knowledge expertise and networks in the areas which we regard important enablers for our target industries, such as:
- Smart (multi-commodity) Grids
- CO2 capture, transportation and use
- Energy efficient generation of Hydrogen
- Industrial Energy Efficiency measures and re-use of (industrial) waste heat
- Industrial and/or district heating and steam networks
- Large scale energy savings in the built-up environment
- Geothermal energy utilisation
ZEMprojects is fully independent, which means that we will not receive any benefit by linking solution providers to our emission reduction programs. Our purpose is to connect and build the most impactfull program for your energy transition.